Sunday, October 27, 2013

Why Is This Kind Of Home Siding So Popular?

Countless homeowners in South and North America are utilizing the latest manmade home siding that has revolutionized the market for home sliding. Hardie board siding is getting increasingly popular as a logical substitute for usual wood and vinyl siding because of its matchless toughness and strength.

Many people refer to Hardy plank siding as “hardie siding”. It derives that unique name not because of its exceptional capabilities and strength, but due its inventor, a man named James Hardie. James Hardie developed Hardy plank siding in Australia as a substitute for wood and vinyl in home market. However, the patrons of Hardy plank are no more limited to Australia alone, it’s a worldwide phenomenon now.

The man made Hardy plank siding is engineered to reproduce the texture and grain of real wood siding and closely resembles real wood. Many users report that Hardy wood siding can bear extreme weather conditions making it a perfect choice for those living in extremes of climate. This siding is fire and water resistant, never warps or rots, and remains unaffected by termites and other insects that usually harm the more traditional sidings.

Another outstanding feature of this siding is its ability to retain paint much better than wood. As a matter of fact this siding seldom peels or gets chipped on being painted. However many homeowners are so impressed by its attractive natural appearance that they choose to forego its paintings.

Like any other siding, appropriate installation and maintenance contribute most to the life of Hardy plank siding. Homeowner will find installation of Hardy plank siding especially easy. It just needs the basic tools that most homeowners have at home and needs no special preparation work needing any special skills. And, you couldn’t expect easier maintenance. Hardy plank siding can easily be washed using an ordinary garden hose.

Consumers all over the world have realized Australia’s secret, and this kind of siding is sure to stay. It’s available in a number of colors and styles to fit varying requirements of homeowners, and accessible at attractive prices. Coupled with all this is an excellent manufacturer’s warranty. So, if you are looking for new siding, do consider Hardy plank siding for its unmatched durability, strength, and beauty.

4 comments:

  1. I honestly never really liked the look of it at first. Now, the more I pay attention and notice the different houses with this siding, the more I start liking it. I need to get my siding replaced soon, maybe I'll opt in for the Hardy plank siding.

    Will Jenkins | http://www.getcitywide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice that we are inventing more sidings. I like to have a siding that lasts a long time. I think the siding that I have right now is going to last me a really long time. http://www.libertyroofingexteriors.com/siding.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm mainly interested in this type of siding due to its ability to retain paint. It's good to know that it also doesn't have termite problems. It's nice to see an Australian product being so popular worldwide. http://www.vantagepointexteriors.com/MO/Kansas-City-windows.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for explaining why Hardy plank siding is so popular. I've seen a lot of it around my neighborhood lately, and wondered if that was the current "in" style. My husband and I are building a new home, and we have to decide what kind of siding we want put on our home so we can let the contractor know asap. I've been looking through so many options that I like, but I think that the Hardy plank siding is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete